Friday, October 14, 2011

Bengoh film sparked off forward looking reflection

This is the response in Face Book from Willie Mongin who was the only candidate who agreed to be interviewed for the Bengoh film-hope the film will spark off more positive forward looking reflection among all parties concerned:


    • Willie Mongin
      Thanks for the highlight. In fact this is known, as I am the one who told them that I did not manage to cover the four villages but we do have our network that moving around in that area. This is why we managed to garnered some votes. Being transparent, we do admit our weaknesses and will formulate a better move next round.

      On the financial matter, it is also known and it is not only in Bengoh, it is state – wide as our PKR State Chief has mentioned it just right after the state elections was concluded. For me, I am ready to take any bricks and stones thrown at me and use it to build a solid foundation and wall of struggles instead. In politics, comes what may ! :)


      I believed, YB William Leong and YB Gan Pei Nee will be in better position to give their say also as they were with me throughout the elections campaigned. As for Selangor PKR executive councilor R Sivarasa and PKR national legal bureau chief Latheefa Koya will soon invite them to join me to my trip to Kampung Bojong, Pain, Rejoi and Semban. So that they will know where are these four villages...

      October 9 at 11:42pm

    • Joachim Leong Props to Willie Mongin. He was the only candidate who was willing to be interviewed and open to answering our necessary and tough questions.

      There is alot of work to be done in Sarawak and we need all the help we can get for a better state.

      October 10 at 5:08pm


No comments:

Post a Comment